Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Close Up Interview with Roseline Delu International Feng Shui Master



Tell us a little about yourself and your business?
Hello everyone, my name is Roseline Delu
- I am an international Feng Shui Master, best-selling Author and happy (human?) Being enjoying life
I have chosen to live my truth and turned it into a business beneficial to all.

  • Feng Shui is my passion and it is part of who I am and how I live today. Feng Shui originated in China and regained some popularity the last two decades. It is an ancient art of placement that I chose to make easy to apply and understandable to all. http://www.fengshuisteps.com
  • Another facet of me is that I created 800+ unique vibrational designs that I use during Readings & Counselling sessions available though phone or Skype http://www.fengshuisteps.com/psychic.html


What are the five words that people would use to describe FengShuiSteps.com?
Dynamic – Inspiring- Thought Provoking – Life Changing - Informational

What was the purpose on starting your Feng Shui Steps business and how has the concept come about
As for many of us… situations occur by ‘coincidence’.
The first time I heard about Feng Shui was reading an article in a newspaper that a passenger had left on a train going to London. It captured my interest. Once back home I did a few changes around my home and my life started shifting quickly.
A few weeks, books and a training later… I started my first lectures in Belgium.
I then migrated to Australia where I continued to develop, consult and teach this ancient art of placement adapting it to the Western world – by this I mean that I very seldom use any Chinese items, I favour using what people already own and have in their décor.
Stepping away from Chinese items, made me very different from the usual Feng Shui Consultants; as Feng Shui Master, I demystify and feel the vibration surrounding colours, objects and art, I show Chi (energy) flow inside people’s homes and help them achieving their dreams by moving items, furniture and adapting their décor accordingly. Always with taste and good intents!

What are the most common issues that people who come to see you for advises?
Love – Money – Health – Life Path – Finding their life purpose

Tell us more about your services that you provide to your clients?

  • I share my wisdom and knowledge with my clients and students as well as through my Feng Shui Steps BLOG.
  • I Feng Shui consult for homes, business
  • I train new practitioners, consultants & masters
  • I wrote 3 Feng Shui books that have been translated in different languages.

Even though Feng Shui takes me worldwide for trainings and consultations, I have a lot of contacts through my emails and work online through Skype.

Tell us about your process for working with clients?
Feng Shui can be a life changing experience.


When I walk into your home it reveals your life. Every object has a meaning, where they are placed tell me what is happening with you. The colours, textures and finishes tell their story too.
A consultation with me starts with a good conversation where you tell me what you wish to attain in your life today. Based on this, together we move furniture (when possible) and frames so you can see the result immediately – we can consider this like a Feng Shui Make-over.
Wouldn’t we be able to move anything at the time of the consultation then you write your TO DO list and get onto it with a strong helping and handy hand in the next few days.

What advice can you offer to creative people who are just starting out?

The best advice to start you out today: take a look at the frames displayed in your home.

  • How long ago did you purchase them?
  • Are they still your taste today?
  • How old are the photos of you and/or your family hanging on your walls?
It might be time to update all this.
What we liked and who we were 10 years ago might have changed…
Reflect who you are today.
Food for thought!


Do you have a book that you would like to recommend?
  1. “Your First Easy Steps to Feng Shui” by Roseline Deleu - available as E-book
  2. “Feng Shui Steps for your Career” by Roseline Deleu
  3. CARTOON illustrated guide “Easy Feng Shui Steps” by Roseline Deleu – a UNIQUE and easy to understand!
  4.  
    1. E-book only
  5. A 5 size Printed version
  6. A 4 size Printed Version

Where do we find your services?



Roseline Deleu, Director @ FENG SHUI STEPS
P.O. Box 5155
KINGSTON ACT 2604
Australia

WEBSITE www.fengshuisteps.com
BLOG http://fengshuisteps.wordpress.com/

YouTube channels – RoselineDeleu & FengShuiSteps http://www.youtube.com/user/FengShuiSteps
Facebook in English https://www.facebook.com/roseline.deleu
Facebook in French https://en-gb.facebook.com/roseline.deleu.FRANCAIS

No comments:

Pure Leverage

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails