Friday, January 27, 2012

Introducing ArtSHINE's New topic "Tales My Mother Told Me..."

 " Tales My Mother Told Me..."

Welcome to ArtSHINE's newest topic for 2012.

Tales my mum told me is a collection of stories that my mum told me when I was a child. Just like one story "The Farmer & the Fisherman

Each tale has a meaning to it. You can call it a wisdom or insight to life. What you'll learn from these 12 stories is how you too can apply this to your business lifestyle like I do now.

I hope each of the stories will inspire you to review your business lifestyle and use the idea of the story to apply it your life and business so you can follow your passion and to do what you love. 

My mum is an inspiring woman, the best mum and a great business woman too. I do miss those stories and to recall them, I would like to tell each tale to you for the next 12 weeks.

To learn more about each tale you can visit us every Friday. 

Tale one will be launched out this Friday 03 February. The story is called "When You Help one, You help thousands"

So tune in this Friday for our very first tale that my mum told me.... 


More Tales My Mother Told Me...

Volume 1:

Tale 9:"Being Present"




No comments:

Pure Leverage

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails